GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PSN freebies

AdvanSuper

Banned
downloaded dead nation and inFamous. now where do i find them? also, i didnt start the 30 day trial of psn+ or whatever its called yet tho.

Under the games column. You need to install them.

Traction

Ready to race!
If you have more then 1 profile then you can download another 2 games on different profiles.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
stupid question but how do i play or find the games after i downloaded them? i have really only used my ps3 for COD.

Car(s)
MkV R32
how long is stuff going to be free for? Ive been in China for the last month and wont be back in the US for another 2 weeks. And my girlfriend will def have no idea how to download stuff lol.

And for people saying they got LBP, you got the full game for free?

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
that dl took forever and the infamous installing time too lol.

i suggest not to put the chosen game to your cart because it will not be there when u're ready to check out and dl at the same time, instead choose download.

i happen to put the 4 chosen games in my cart and when it's time to dl they're not and i wasnt able to dl them. so i snag another profile to do the process again and this time i download it right away

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
You could have gone into account management and dl history. There you can re-dl anything you've dl'ed in the past.

that dl took forever and the infamous installing time too lol.

i suggest not to put the chosen game to your cart because it will not be there when u're ready to check out and dl at the same time, instead choose download.

i happen to put the 4 chosen games in my cart and when it's time to dl they're not and i wasnt able to dl them. so i snag another profile to do the process again and this time i download it right away

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
You could have gone into account management and dl history. There you can re-dl anything you've dl'ed in the past.

no, it's not in the dl history because i didn't choose download, instead i chose "put to cart." so when i thought that all 4 chosen games are in my cart, i went to check them out to dl them all at once, well the games wasnt in the cart.

after that, psn thinks i snagged the game and the free games werent available for dl anymore. that's why i used another account/profile to dl the same game i wanted.

any psn profile can share any dl games as long it's in 1 console except for dlc add-ons.

anyhows, if you want to be cheap and get a free game, ask your friend(s) to retrieve their profile account into ur ps3 and redownload the game they purchase. you'll be able to play them in your account.

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
Trust me. It's in there, but I think it's under transaction history instead of dl like I said. But basically it will allow you to grab the game since you never dl'ed it. I have 3 ps3's in my house and we had to do this with two of them since the first day of the promo the store was very buggy.

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
Nah, it wasn't in myntransaction history nor dl history.

I agree that it's buggy. And I happen to know the person that is in charge of Qa. I'll let him know