GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Prototype - Game Trailer

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
UT3 looks kinda stupid to me... more of a Duke Nukem on steroids, but that's just my taste.

And yea, unless there is good online play... shit is doomed, unless its rediculously long (ie resident evil)

The darkness was an awesome game, but the online play sucked balls... haven't picked it up since i beat it.

Eh?, same makers of Gears of War that got every single award a game could achieve.

Unlike most games, most of the Unreal series had a high learning curve to be good at.

Most FPS console game are all the same. I like a challenge.

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
I've never played it, but im' saying... the characters... weapons, things like that just don't look to my taste. I thought gears of war looked good gameplay wise... but i got bored with it pretty fast.

That's why I love Halo so much, the different difficulty settings didn't just mean the bad guys were harder to kill... it meant that that they were smarter... they flanked more, put snipers on rooftops, brought in a lot more waves. Things like that, so i get what you are saying about the learning curve.

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
Halo is fun and kool, kinda easy though. i played on legendry and it only took me a few more hours than the other settings.

Gears of war story was ok at most. The multi player on it is awesome though. You cant really take on everyone by yourself unless they all fucken suck when playing online. Strategy fucken rules when you gotta work like a team.

Halo is more or less, get that one puny gun you start with, charge it to its full potential, fire with the auto lock and when it hits just switch to another weak weaopn;fire once or twice and their dead. there isnt much team play when i play it online, more of every man for himself.

UT is just unreal, all the things you can possibly do is there. maps that are 4x as big as any halo map and up to 32 people can be playing on the same map online=lots of fun gameplay.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
oh no...fuck.

I'll still be owning at half the cost!

But do you get the free demo coming out in 2 weeks?!!!

um, no i dont think we will get a sonystore demo. But thats honestly fine by me. I dont need a demo. I already know its gonna be awsome!

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
yeah there is team stretegy, but compared to gears it feels like it's not even there.

I hated how you had to wait for the entire team to respawn in order to play again... that was gay

and if the game lags you are pretty much fucked.

Once you get a good party of about 4 people that you know how to play with in halo and you start playing higher ranked people it gets intense. Custom matches are the best... MLG style bitches

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
I hated how you had to wait for the entire team to respawn in order to play again... that was gay

and if the game lags you are pretty much fucked.

Once you get a good party of about 4 people that you know how to play with in halo and you start playing higher ranked people it gets intense. Custom matches are the best... MLG style bitches

yeah that lag can be a bitch, host usually owns with the shotgun. But the respawn is good, more realistic.

But once gears hits the pc it'll be all about your own connection from there.

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
um, no i dont think we will get a sonystore demo. But thats honestly fine by me. I dont need a demo. I already know its gonna be awsome!

I'm gonna design a map that'll be a mile long going east/west etc.