GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Prototype - Game Trailer

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
that looks sick.

looks like F.E.A.R. meets Terminator 2.....

I love the part when the shield comes out....that was awsome

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
That looks incredible.

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
UT3 looks sweet too.

This game, with all the shit this can guy do, it better be easy as hell. If not then its fucken weak.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
UT3 was designed on the ps3... finally we have something to brag about lol! TOOK LONG ENOUGH!

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Was it? I thought PC... Either way, people with a ps3 wont stand a chance to players on a pc.

oh yes it will since it has ps3 mouse and keyboard support!!! thank you! I useally play all FPS's with Mouse and board.. and im glad it will work on my ps3

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
oh yes it will since it has ps3 mouse and keyboard support!!! thank you! I useally play all FPS's with Mouse and board.. and im glad it will work on my ps3

oh no...fuck.

I'll still be owning at half the cost!

But do you get the free demo coming out in 2 weeks?!!!

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
I'm sorry but the way gaming consoles are headed, if there's no online interactive playing with other people, solo single player games are gonna suck.

UT2k4 is a pretty bitchen game, cant wait for ut3

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
UT3 looks kinda stupid to me... more of a Duke Nukem on steroids, but that's just my taste.

And yea, unless there is good online play... shit is doomed, unless its rediculously long (ie resident evil)

The darkness was an awesome game, but the online play sucked balls... haven't picked it up since i beat it.