GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Project racecar. Build #1

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Thanks guys, yeah it does suck. And then today I was going to look at a Hella good deal on a 2 post and some guy had already called about it and set up a time to check it out 16 minutes before me. Seller said he'd let me know if the deal fell through, it didnt. I could have left work early and beat him there, but I couldn't do to some random guy what just happened to me. Oh well, the search continies.

707Stang

I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
Set his house on fire.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Lift has been bought!

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Nice pickup for sure.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Oh for sure, got it for $700. I didn't want a top crossbar though, may run into some clearance issues when trying to get a car under it. Cutting it really close, about 1" of wiggle room lol.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Oh for sure, got it for $700. I didn't want a top crossbar though, may run into some clearance issues when trying to get a car under it. Cutting it really close, about 1" of wiggle room lol.

Not a bad price!

You going to be at the meet tonight?

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Lol screw you guys. Wish i had anybody vw oriented besides all the kids that have broken ones they want me to fix.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Lol my entire build was on jackstands in the driveway an the motor an all the shit i did over the winter was in the garage on stands

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
I have access to a lift and power tools. I dont like either. Doing my chain tensioner on the tiguan on the lift because you need tons of room for that holder tool