GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Powerlifting Programs. Recommend One(or two)

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Fatgripz acquired, that is definitely a lot different
Blue ones or orange ones? Orange is excessive, blue is perfect. Remember to always squeeze as hard as you can, until your nails are white.

I've been excessively bored at home since the latest lock down so I started spending more time in the basement gym. My body confirmed, again, that it much prefers kettlebells to the barbell at my age. Too bad. There is no feeling like stacking the shit out of that barbell.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Blue ones or orange ones? Orange is excessive, blue is perfect. Remember to always squeeze as hard as you can, until your nails are white.

I've been excessively bored at home since the latest lock down so I started spending more time in the basement gym. My body confirmed, again, that it much prefers kettlebells to the barbell at my age. Too bad. There is no feeling like stacking the shit out of that barbell.
I slapped them on some 30lb DB's to do curls. After about 5 reps I was already feeling it in the grip and forearms. I know, I did some squats the other day and I just stayed at 225lbs. Some days it feels like trying to lift the earth.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
As a creaky old geezer, I do mostly bands now. Higher reps: 10-20 + drop sets. They really work.
Thinking of selling my dumbells.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I would advise you to find a professional trainer, take some lessons from him. Master the technique of the exercises and then start training on your own, with the knowledge and exercises that the trainer has prescribed.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Spent the last week at a new gym. They have PR's posted on this wall but I don't think I've seen any of these monsters in there lmao.