GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Power loss - turbo not building boost as before!

Whitedemon

Ready to race!
Ok lets work on T6 first. If T7 (is this the top setting?) puts you out of 93oct requirements then we can hold off as we would configure the system differently for that. I would like to know what the fuel requirements are for T6, T7 etc. I don't know what values the T settings represent, I thought all of what you were working with was 93oct based tune.

all settings go from 0-9. I just haven't tried anything higher than T7 because of the timing corrections I was already getting. Before WM, I used to run my timing at setting 4 and max correction pull I would get was -3.

I don't know what values the T settings represent, I thought all of what you were working with was 93oct based tune.
Correct, my tune is for 93oct, I just thought that by increasing the timing advance I could simulate a higher octane fuel like 100oct without having to remap to a 100oct file.

Also, regarding the power difference between T6-T7, it's not just the boost, I actually feel the car pulling better with T6.

I mean, I don't plan on using race fuel, my intend is to keep using pump gas(93 oct) and be able to get the most power possible out of that.

My guess is that T7 and above is for 100oct.

Whitedemon

Ready to race!
So..wanted to post an update.

I already got the 175cc jet installed but haven’t been able to test it yet as I just came up with another problem...now MY CLUTCH started to slip! (Probably from all the recent punishment it’s been going through) 🤬

so it’s probably gonna be a while before I’m able to try it, gotta take care of this other more important and PRICEY issue first....talk about perfect timing 😑😑😑😭

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
So..wanted to post an update.

I already got the 175cc jet installed but haven’t been able to test it yet as I just came up with another problem...now MY CLUTCH started to slip! (Probably from all the recent punishment it’s been going through) 🤬

so it’s probably gonna be a while before I’m able to try it, gotta take care of this other more important and PRICEY issue first....talk about perfect timing 😑😑😑😭
I feel your pain, bummer. Gotta pay to play though.