GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your mildly lowered but not slammed 5 door MKVs, plz

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I'm digging your color scheme. That's a really nice blue.

Those tail lights, not so much.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
I wasn't going to say anything the first time, buttt...

:facepalm: x2

ZinkehDub

Lot of great pics, but it would be immensely helpful if folks listed WHAT their mildly dropped not slammed GTI is mildly dropped, not slammed WITH. =P

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Lot of great pics, but it would be immensely helpful if folks listed WHAT their mildly dropped not slammed GTI is mildly dropped, not slammed WITH. =P

Agreed. A big part of why I started this thread was so us 5 door peeps could see what suspension and fitment combos look best on our cars.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
I love the wheels but the offset seems too low for that wheel width IMO. The car looks good though.

Ya I coulda probably went with a lil smaller tire it's my first time doing agressive wheels/stretching. Just psyched myself out because it's a daily and we have crappy potholed roads around here so I wanted some bigger tires.
Considering I was telling myself I wasn't going to drop it I'm happy with the little bit of a drop. Wheels/car don't look anywhere near the same without it. If I run into anymore rubbing after I rolled the fenders I may look at downsizing tires. Thanks for the heads up and comment!!! :)

Pics of how it looked for test fit without drop just to give you comparison.

Last edited: