GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post up your mileage!

Car(s)
2008 GTI
Lol. How was Skyfall? No spoilers, just curious if you liked it. I've heard good things so far.

Go see it. Fucking awesome. Craig's best one so far.

Micky 32

Ready to race!
:wink: I HAVE A APRIL 2008 GTI BLK - 119,XXX And going good ... been chipped since 1,XXX miles ....:thumbup: I have had alot of luck, and have not really had any major problems- beside regular maintenance :headbang:

Hit 130k since, but my lovely very expensive stainless steel downpipe has cracked close to where it joins the turbo causing me an engine light with a lean code:thumbdown::paddle::mad0259:

Car(s)
2008 GTI
Hit 130k since, but my lovely very expensive stainless steel downpipe has cracked close to where it joins the turbo causing me an engine light with a lean code:thumbdown::paddle::mad0259:

42 DD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SMRGTI

Reefur Madness
Car(s)
MKVGTI

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!
this thread makes me feel like my car with 64,000 miles is going to last forever

58,800 on a 2007, still running great.:thumbsup:

Pantera

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 vw gti
07 mk5 gti 2.0t fmic, 3 inch exhaust, 3 inch intake soon to tune apr stage 2 but im rocking 97k still runnin bust most of my parts been replaced.

1972vw

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'09 GTI
2009 with 33K, been great so far. Needed one sensor and a water pump (fixed under warranty). Looks like I'll be keeping this car for a looonnnng time :)

Garabins

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
75k, bought it at 38k been tuned stage 1,2,2+ for 15k and BT pushing 350whp for the last 10k w.o any issues...sarting over and building the motor at 100k :thumbsup: