GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post up your mileage!

healthynine

Ready to race!
Just hit 76k on my 07 DSG. The only issue I've had is my cruise control won't work.

I'm on my 3rd cam follower but it runs great!

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
How common is it to see 200k+ GTI's? In the Panther world not uncommon to see 300-400k (livery) on the 4.6 2v.

Apples/oranges. Nobody (at least in my part of the world) uses a GTI as a limo or a taxi. Very few are driven by delivery, salesmen, etc and so you simply aren't going to see that kind of mileage out of a car that hit the streets in '06.

Besides, wasn't the Panther platform introduced way back in the 1900's or something?! :biggrin:

ghost_03

Ready to race!
Apples/oranges. Nobody (at least in my part of the world) uses a GTI as a limo or a taxi. Very few are driven by delivery, salesmen, etc and so you simply aren't going to see that kind of mileage out of a car that hit the streets in '06.

Besides, wasn't the Panther platform introduced way back in the 1900's or something?! :biggrin:

Oh, nhbubba meant limo/taxi by "livery." The first time I read it, I was thinking "livery" as in "Light Blue Gulf Oil Livery." lol.

And yeah, while I don't know of any 2.0Ts with mileage that high (yet), there are certainly some ultra-high mileage 1.8Ts. 400k content here.

My guess is considerably more upkeep on that 1.8T than a typical 4.6 Modular V8 though. :thumbsup:

WickedLou9

I'm a geek
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I might make it to 200k on this car. I just hit 100k on my 2008. If I have the car for 4 more years, it will hit 200. The way it's running I don't see why it won't make it.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I remember a guy a few years back with an FSI GLI was at 150+k. With daily maintenance, it shouldn't be a problem. 115k on my KO4'd FSI.

VW_GTI5

Eat Sleep VW
Just hit 96K on my 07 FSI DSG with Stage 2 tune and slammed on coils. Only major thing I've had to replace was the fuel pump which was covered under warranty. It burns a little oil but it still runs just as good as the day I drove off the lot.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
44k on my 09 but with a company car now itll have 47k in 12 mos from now. Still really enjoy driving it and i maintain the piss out of it.

toaster11

Only Windsor Dub
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
:yikes:06' just got to 95k Crossing fingers no explosions happen anytime soon.

Car(s)
2008 GTI

parad0x

Robotic Technotronic
'07 - 45 000km (28,000mi)