Car(s)
335iS
2008 GTI - Purchased at 27k miles, currently at 49,900

Rack and pinion replaced @ 29k
Front shock mounts replaced @ 29k
Divertor valve @ 43k
Cam follower replaced (2 days ago) @ 49k
Camshaft replaced (2 days ago) @ 49k
2 coil packs replaced (2 days ago) @ 49k (not on recall)

Flapenn

2011 Wheel Gap Champion
purchased my car in sep. 2010 with 59,XXXmi

car now has 66,XXXmi

i thought i drove more than that :iono:

DJ Spice

Ready to race!
Car(s)
My Fast
06 GTI DSG just hit 113,000... Cam follower, hpfp and cam were replaced under warranty. Air bag light fixed under warranty and A/C compressor was replaced at 100k. APR Stage 1 and running strong

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using Tapatalk

kryten2001

Ready to race!
2008/09 MKV Pirelli. Severely worked engine (APR S3), BBK, Exhaust, Coilovers, lightweight wheels, R spec tyres, too many other mods to remember - and in absolutely immaculate condition..

3000 miles...

Needless to say it's quite remarkable :smile:

Occasional weekend driver. Much love.

Nothing's broken, other than a few sets of tyres.

Last edited:

SMRGTI

Reefur Madness
Car(s)
MKVGTI
08 w/ 62k. Had her since new and no problems yet.

kryten2001

Ready to race!
^^^ WTF only 3000 miles? thats amazing hahaha

Yeah it's pretty cool. Washed and waxed and lives in a shed on stands.

Comes out for the occasional track day and weekend blast through the local country roads.

It looks fairly original, other than the Advan wheels and slightly lowered suspension - but start it up or look in the engine bay and you'll know it's not exactly original!

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
2008/09 MKV Pirelli. Severely worked engine (APR S3), BBK, Exhaust, Coilovers, lightweight wheels, R spec tyres, too many other mods to remember - and in absolutely immaculate condition..

I'm going to guess your engine just has bolt-on's? I'm only saying that because I was under the impression that Pirelli Edition GTI's had the same specs as Edition 30 GTI's with the factory reinforced engine and K04 turbo. Same as the S3 as well, just FWD.

What BBK, coilovers, and wheels are you running? Pictures would be appreciated.

kryten2001

Ready to race!
I'm going to guess your engine just has bolt-on's? I'm only saying that because I was under the impression that Pirelli Edition GTI's had the same specs as Edition 30 GTI's with the factory reinforced engine and K04 turbo. Same as the S3 as well, just FWD.

What BBK, coilovers, and wheels are you running? Pictures would be appreciated.

Brembo 328mm BBK, KW Varient 3's, APR FMIC, APR RSC Full Exhaust, APR GT2871R, RS4 injectors, APR intake manifold and HPFP, cold intake.

New type DV, Forge Catch Can, Yokohama Advan wheels, Yokohama Advan R spec tyres, upgraded seats (recaro / R32 style), DEFI gauges, Audi coil packs and wiring looms.... Upgraded low pressure fuel pump in the tank, and usual Pirelli engine internals - rods, rings, pistons and so forth.

A few OSIR bits (but not enough to look crap)... Came with the RNS510, rear sensors and bi-xenon's. Limited edition 5dr in yellow.

I'm sure I'm missing something....

It looks very sedate (I didn't want a blinged up car), but it absolutely hammers, as anybody with a big turbo will attest to!