GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post up your mileage!

Micky 32

Ready to race!
April 2008 107,000 miles. Mapped since 500 on the clock and the KO4 fitted at 50k. Only probs a coil pack and a DV, still on original PCV. Never had to check or clean my valves and the engine starts and runs like new. I change the oil only every 10k and the follower every 15k( have autotech pump internals)

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
91k, valves cleaned, runs great but man was it dirty

where'd you get this done, and how much did it end up costing?

I've got 105k on my 2008 GTI.

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
45k stage 2, 2007:)

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
^ You got some catching up to do there, bro :)

Savir04

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07'/CW/6MT/FSI
07 mkv, bought with 33k on 2010 bone stock, found big ass hole thru cam follower @ 37k...i guess the owner b4 me raped it and didnt take care of her.....new camshaft, hpfp, cam follwer thru warranty...i change my follower every 10k diy now, shes been stage 2 since 35k.....now she's at 51k, not one single problem....im dropping a gt3071r begining this year...hope she takes it well..i love her and baby her like crazy....she never fails to put a smile on my face :)

No homo lol

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
April 2008 107,000 miles. Mapped since 500 on the clock and the KO4 fitted at 50k. Only probs a coil pack and a DV, still on original PCV. Never had to check or clean my valves and the engine starts and runs like new. I change the oil only every 10k and the follower every 15k( have autotech pump internals)

You should probably change your oil more often...

2006 GTI at 111,800 miles or so. Bought it in Oct. 2008 with 48k miles on it.

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
^ You got some catching up to do there, bro :)

Haha, yeah. I bought it used in early 2011 with almost 34k. The old man who owned it before me stayed pretty much only in his city and never beat on it. :thumbsup: I'll change that!

Trey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 Reflex Silver
07 with 40k...bought it in Apr of 2010 with 11500. Just changed Natalie Portman's coil packs and spark plugs the other day for the first time.

I'm sorry I waited so long baby...I hope the new Milltek DP and Royal Purple oil I got for you makes up for it.

I heart your face.

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
07 with 40k...bought it in Apr of 2010 with 11500. Just changed Natalie Portman's coil packs and spark plugs the other day for the first time.

I'm sorry I waited so long baby...I hope the new Milltek DP and Royal Purple oil I got for you makes up for it.

I heart your face.

You bought it in 2010 w/ 11k! Dang who ever owned that car went to the grocery store and church that's it.