GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post the last picture of your MK5 and let's see how they are holding up...

crazylegs

Passed Driver's Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazylegs

Passed Driver's Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apollosfury

designeddwk
It's been a long time since i've logged on here, but here's mine. I bought it in August 2007 and these photos were taken Sept 2, 2018. 192,XXX miles and counting.

Last edited:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Nice pics of a very nice ride. :drool:
It's been a long time since i've logged on here, but here's mine. I bought it in August 2007 and these photos were taken Sept 2, 2018. 192,XXX miles and counting.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I know that that is writing at the top right on the license plate...but it looks like two stick figures engaged in sex in the missionary position :thumbsup:
From Egypt

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Hey, at least you get to refresh all of the front end bits. :word: I hit a racoon one night. I almost reached a complete stop before contact, but I still hit it hard enough to bust up the bumper, fog grille, and fog light. The 'coon lived long enough to exit the road before I got out to look...not sure if it lived on or not though.
Just happened Monday, I'm so pissed off right now.
View attachment 97917View attachment 97918View attachment 97919

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Past few weeks...at 151.5k miles currently;

...got a BBQ at a motorsport shop tonight, and a C&C then a Poker Run course preview for us group leaders on Saturday.

Lesleyman

Car(s)
09 mkv gti dsg
Where did you get those racks buddie?

I'm the original owner of this '07 GTI. It's holding up "ok" for a 11 year old car. I need to fix/replace the following : door lock control module and the thermostat. It only has 55k on it as it's not my only vehicle.