• _.jpg
    _.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 1,956

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Dont need balls to do that.....just money and right offset lol

I guess you're right. Guy was cool as shit too though. I just thought it was well done. Clean all the way from start to finish. Plus he did all the custom work himself. His engine cover was sick, and his rear emblem was too. It was made from a piece of aluminum that was polished. Had a VW ghosted into it. Wish I had some good pics to show.

nikitynick

EurotrashSD Dubber
i think you do need balls to do something so different than everyone else. he could have used the money on a rieger kit, bags, and RS's, but instead he did something else, which could have been a waste. for that risk, i say props

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
im sorry? you act like bentley wheels on a mkv is something new

I don't recall saying so. I simply said the car looks good. Done right, with wheels that look good. I don't usually like all the "mono block" style wheels that most people with Mercedes, AMG, or the like run, but I would take those Bentley wheels over a set of RS's any day.

It's not the fact they it's anything new. It's the fact that it looks great, and the color scheme is certainly rather unique. Besides, how many Bentley wheels do you actually see on an MKV? It's not new, but it's certainly rare.

dubson

pwn3d
Car(s)
Early 07 TR GTI
No doubt. I know I see at least 10 MKV's with Bentley wheels (that look good mind you) on them. Just today I saw 5 with baby blue Bentley wheels. They are like the new RS4's.

:rolleyes:

cool, sarcasm... But you're kidding yourself if you think bentley wheels are soo special. There are more vw's and audi's runnin them than you think...

I tell you what's not rare at all
is rs's, my mom
even has a set of
them lol

No one ever said RS's weren't rare. We all know tons of cars have them. But this guy DID say that bentley wheels are rare, and they're not.

Chaseme

springs are the new bags
Car(s)
Black Rabbit
Guys, enough with the rareness crap.

This applies to everything that has been done on a car:
Rare on the forums? Not so much. We are talking a large community of like minded individuals.
Rare at a show? Pretty rare. A local show has said mix of individuals, which equates to a lesser amount of commonidity.
Rare on the street? Very rare. A very small amount of drivers drive the same make, let alone model. An even smaller amount share like modifications.

BossDuB27

Illuminati
Guys, enough with the rareness crap.

This applies to everything that has been done on a car:
Rare on the forums? Not so much. We are talking a large community of like minded individuals.
Rare at a show? Pretty rare. A local show has said mix of individuals, which equates to a lesser amount of commonidity.
Rare on the street? Very rare. A very small amount of drivers drive the same make, let alone model. An even smaller amount share like modifications.

Very well said :clap: