GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible trade maybe sell we'll see...08 UG GTI

theguy1084

Ready to race!
I am the orginal owner and for 2 of the 4 years that I have had the car it has been in storage because I have been overseas(I am still in Kuwait now but will be home in about a month). The car has 25,xxxish miles, 6 spd manual, APR RSC turbo back, APR HPFP, APR Stg 2+, FK coils, RS4 reps, Osir carbon mirrors. I have a spec clutch with 500 miles on it, Wavetrac lsd, Osir interior carbon trim and VF mounts that I havent had time to install yet. I also have all stock parts. Umm....I guess thats it. Oh yeah Smoked marker lights and I took the grill to a local body shop and had them paint it flat black.:thumbup:

UPDATE!!!So I really want an R. This is the reason why I want to sell. I have decided to sell this out right as well as a possible trade. I would start the price at $17.5obo or for $18.5 I will throw in the LSD, Mounts, Spec clutch with 500 miles on it, and carbon trim(More than $2000 worth of parts.)

Trades I am mainly looking for:
04 R32
B5 s4
M3
A clean MK4 24v VR Jetta

If I don't find or get what I am looking for I will just keep the GTI and go Stg 3 soon after I get home.

older pic of interior but nothing has changed

Last edited:

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Car looks good. M3 would be nice upgrade as long as you dont get snow! In CT a M3 wasnt an option for me. We had snow piled over my roof line this year.