GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Porsche wheels (lobster claws) 19x8,19x9.5..et57/46

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
I have a set of Porsche wheels, I think they're also known as lobster claws, that I picked up thinking they were the Carrera S versions with the 11" rears. These actually came off of an 2008 Cayman S and they have the 9.5" rears. I'm posting these for sale realizing that they may actually fit my car after all ...:p ...but SoWo will be here soon and I need the extra cash. Three of four wheels are in 9/10 condition and the fourth has a paint chip and 3-4in place with very light rash. The imperfection is only noticeable on inspection from within probably 3 feet. The areas are visible in the pics I have attached.

19x8 et57
19x9.5 et46
5x130

Center caps aren't included..

Price is $900 shipped but negotiable..Want these out of my living room sooo Price drop! $700shipped

Last edited:

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
Price drop bump... $750shipped

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
After cost of tires and adapters I'd be waaay over budget.. rather use the money for an upgraded hpfp...or a k04 if one pops up...or towards a clutch (think I notice some slippeage)..
..and my gf had a funny look on her face when she saw more wheels boxed up in my living room..lol..."whats that? more wheels?"

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
$700 shipped!!!

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
SOLD.. sorry

F1vargas

Car(s)
2009 Vw GtI
I have a set of Porsche wheels, I think they're also known as lobster claws, that I picked up thinking they were the Carrera S versions with the 11" rears. These actually came off of an 2008 Cayman S and they have the 9.5" rears. I'm posting these for sale realizing that they may actually fit my car after all ...:p ...but SoWo will be here soon and I need the extra cash. Three of four wheels are in 9/10 condition and the fourth has a paint chip and 3-4in place with very light rash. The imperfection is only noticeable on inspection from within probably 3 feet. The areas are visible in the pics I have attached.

19x8 et57
19x9.5 et46
5x130

Center caps aren't included..

Price is $900 shipped but negotiable..Want these out of my living room sooo Price drop! $700shipped

What do you need to put these on a mk5 gti?