GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Would you be friends with a Prius driver?

POLE - Would you be friends with a Prius driver?

• YES - enough positive to outweigh it.

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • YES - but only if you sack punch him every time you see him.

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • NO - this should not even be an option.

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Great pole, I often wonder this myself!

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • NEEK has officially hit bottom by considering this horrific thing.

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I appreciate it. Someday I might post the whole story... Sympathy is nice but sound advice is even better. It doesn't help that she surrounds herself with negative people. My while family would take her in in a heartbeat and say things of encouragement. Her circle of friends and family have all shunned me and feed her negative things.

this is especially rough on me because I had my dream - a wonderful wife, a beautiful new house, everything that I want in life...and we were working on starting a family. Then she miscarried and everything fell apart.

Anyway. I might start a new thread. I don't want to make our business public knowledge but there are a lot of answers I don't have, and a lot of questions about what to do. I know that at the the end of the day, she has to make the decision to meet me on issues concerning our relationship... I can't force her to do that, but I don't know how to earn her trust back. Especially with 1500 miles between us.

Before I do that...thoughts on posting all this?

It would probably be good for you to get this off your chest.

Nuggets gots some pretty solid advice when he opened up here. That turned into a fiasco because he didn't take anyone's advice but that's another story.

I would probably take a few days and think about if I really wanted all my personal stuff out there then decide.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
The 24 year old MILF across from the street from me has a Prius. I have no issue with the Prius... rarely notice it.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Purpose built track GTI?

That is worse than a Prius. Dang.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Purpose built track GTI?

That is worse than a Prius. Dang.

OH DANG. NEEK hath spoken'th.

Why is a built for the track GTI bad?

WAP

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
See... my dad gets it.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
See... my dad gets it.

grandFAP has taught us both well.

Just like my neighbor has hot wife. So, he can drive whatever he wants.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
OH DANG. NEEK hath spoken'th.

Why is a built for the track GTI bad?

The great thing about the GTI is that it's a perfect all around car. It's stylish, practical, comfortable, spacious and yet small outside, nice interior and fun to drive.

For all out performance it's pretty damn weak. I mean, building a mk6 into a "track monster" would be $30k plus if bought used... for that you could have a Corvette, Z, Miata, MR2, M3, 944, 996, Gaymen, S2K, BRZ.... any number of better track cars.

grandFAP has taught us both well.

Just like my neighbor has hot wife. So, he can drive whatever he wants.

Hot wife or not... still no reason to drive a douche shit box.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
In my opinion though, having a wife/gf with a Prius is very different than driving one as a self respecting man.

I'm a sexist pig I guess.

pjung23551

Ready to race!
lol i have a prius as my daily, and my gti as my street/track weapon :D

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
The only people I know that drive Prius are my two co-workers, both are in different departments. Two weeks ago, I took a taxi cab in a Prius (in San Francisco) and that's about the closest I ever want to be. I would rather drive a Ford Pinto before a Prius.