GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Measles and vaccinations - read thread for pole.

Legal ramifications for unvaccinated causing harm/death to those vaccinated?

• Absolutely. It is irresponsible to put everyone at risk.

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • No way in hell. Opens up a can of worms.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • I am on the fence. My kid dies? Yes. Not my kid? No care.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • WTF?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
This measles shit is gaining steam, specifically in California. Maybe you have heard.

Anyhow, measles was pretty much nonexistent in the US due to vaccinations. Some believe vaccinations cause autism and other illnesses for children, in addition to other reasons for not vaccinating their children. This is now allowing measles to make a comeback here. Even vaccinated people are being infected because of unvaccinated people, and it can cause death....

POLE QUESTION - Do you think there should be legal ramifications for people not vaccinating if they cause harm to those who are vaccinated?

Think of it this way:

The act of drinking is not illegal. Drinking and driving is. If you hit and kill someone while drinking and driving, you are legally responsible because of the irresponsible behavior.

The act of non vaccinating is not illegal. Infecting another person with measles and causing them harm could be considered along the same lines.....

And yes, this is REALLY for real being thought about. Check up on it yourself if you'd like.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Not getting vaccinated for stuff is like not looking before crossing the street.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Stupid fucktards putting their own children AND others at risk because of Jenny fucking McCarthy and that stupid discredited British doctor's "study" should definitely be held accountable.

Car seats for babies and small children are mandatory. Vaccinations should be, too.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Not getting vaccinated for stuff is like not looking before crossing the street.

Stupid fucktards putting their own children AND others at risk because of Jenny fucking McCarthy and that stupid discredited British doctor's "study" should definitely be held accountable.

Car seats for babies and small children are mandatory. Vaccinations should be, too.

100% agreed.

It became trendy to not vaccinate. Suddenly, those who did vaccinate had other parents looking down on them for a completely idiotic reason. Since this is all coming out, I wonder how those who did not vaccinate feel about it. Not so high and mighty I would imagine.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I think it should be a law that you sign a list if you dont vaccinate your kids. Then, at night, the sane people of your town come around and hit your kids over the heads with tack hammers as they sleep.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I think it should be a law that you sign a list if you dont vaccinate your kids. Then, at night, the sane people of your town come around and hit your kids over the heads with tack hammers as they sleep.

dafuq kinda chemicals in the kentucky air

#illuminati

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
if someone chooses not to based on religious reasons then i could see how that could be a plausible excuse, but if the kids go to a public school then it should be done to prevent widespread sickness.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Your right to freedom of religion ends at my right to keep my child disease free.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Anyone who takes advice from Jenny McCarthy needs to have their head examined. She's so overrated I couldn't even jerk off to her Playboy spread in the 90s.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Anyone who takes advice from Jenny McCarthy needs to have their head examined. She's so overrated I couldn't even jerk off to her Playboy spread in the 90s.

+1