GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - How many drunks will I come in contact with at work tonight?

How many drunk peeps NEEK will come in contact with on NYE?

• Zero. NEEK will be lucky. Fingers crossed.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 1-3 Couple drunks, maybe a car accident.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 4-6 Multiple from car accident or bar fight

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 6+ I hate NEEK, he deserves a sleepless night taking care of drunks.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • IDGAF. Only voting because I hate NEEK and his poles.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
don't know how much drunks I've encountered, i drank my ass off last night, now my head hurts like shieeeet

Sounds like you encountered at least one. Time to hit the highway to see some friends.

Plinyyounger

Ready to race!
well, what was the number?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
"Are you... are you.... Robocop??"

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
It ended up being just one dude. He fell while walking to another bar. He kept going after he got up, but some stupid bitch with a cell phone called 911 for him. Police went into a few bars before they found him and brought him out to us. He had a bump on his head, but was otherwise fine. I had to do a lot of paperwork because some whore with a cell phone thought she was Wonder Woman.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
It ended up being just one dude. He fell while walking to another bar. He kept going after he got up, but some stupid bitch with a cell phone called 911 for him. Police went into a few bars before they found him and brought him out to us. He had a bump on his head, but was otherwise fine. I had to do a lot of paperwork because some whore with a cell phone thought she was Wonder Woman.

Dat wench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

wonder woman came to hospital? was she hawt?

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Random question but I want to get my EMT license in the next couple of months. I found an online program where we take an in-person final at the end of the quarter. Do you think it would be worth looking into, or should I absolutely not settle for anything but in-class sessions?

Only reason I'm considering it is because of flexibility with my work.