Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Oh, and make sure you vote on these poles! :thumbsup:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Oh, I did. Don't you worry
[emoji28] [emoji6]

Awesome! Feel free to discuss the contents of each thread; OT is a place where individuals with "common" interests can interact and collaborate on intellectual concepts and ideas. :D

Bender1

Banned
Interesting how many of you big strong men are afraid of playing receiver. I haven't tried it but I would if asked, millions of gay dudes are into it so there must be something good about it.

You guys sound like mcqueen: willing to dish it out but unwilling to take it :lol:

plenty of women and gay men dont like it either. Nothing wrong with a straight dude liking it but don't be an idiot.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Wow. A lot of

in this thread.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
plenty of women and gay men dont like it either. Nothing wrong with a straight dude liking it but don't be an idiot.

It's amusing to read the reactions to the mere thought of taking it the same way you dish it out, even from so-called proponents of "sexual openness" :iono:

What exactly is idiotic about NOT assuming that it would be some terrible torture to be on the receiving end?

What possible evidence is there to support the assumption that it would be such a negative experience?

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
I, for one, am built to give it....both physically and emotionally.....if an ass was meant to be penetrated it woukd self lube like a vag....

I am not judging, I'm just sayin...

I am wired up to fu*k not be fu*ked...

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
I do however (on this forum) often find myself thinking "Well I'll be fu*cked!....."
[emoji1]

Bender1

Banned
It's amusing to read the reactions to the mere thought of taking it the same way you dish it out, even from so-called proponents of "sexual openness" :iono:

What exactly is idiotic about NOT assuming that it would be some terrible torture to be on the receiving end?

What possible evidence is there to support the assumption that it would be such a negative experience?

No one said anything about an assumption. You are making the assumption that a straight guy will like it. I am making an assumption that a straight guy will like it at a rate equal to a woman or gay man. Note that not all gay men by any means engage in being a bottom.