GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Age when you first bumped uglies mang?

POLE - Age when you first bumped uglies, mang?

• Total voters

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
We all lost it. Well, almost all of us. So the curiosity reigns supreme as to the age in which members of this greatest forum known to douchetards everywhere wants to know, how old were you?

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
No powl. I was 17. I wore a Trojan spermicidial condom. And of course I banged so hard I ripped it.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
AWW SHIIIT. Someone else was 13!

SixSpeeder, mah troy!

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
couple months before I turned 20 and I doubt it even lasted 10 seconds, that might be why I hate the world
Sounds like how its going to happen to me shortly.

EDIT: it just wont be my first time. Just first in a long while.

Last edited:

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
I was 17 and it was an uncomfortable experience because it was her first too. We were both nervous and she cried some during because it she said it hurt, and then bawled a little after cause she felt like she had disappointed her parents. Looking back on it now, I should have avoided the crazy bitch...... *sigh*

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I put down 19, I think I was either 19 or 20 though, don't remember exactly. My gf in high school wouldn't go past BJs... Catholic School guilt yo. So first BJ at 17 I think, sex didn't come until later, but I did actually lose it to that girl when we were drunk and home on a college break long after we had broken up.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
19...lots of hand work before then but no intercourse. ...girl I lost it to was nothing great in the looks department but had incredible vaginal muscle control.....incredible to have your cocktail massaged while fucking...

I went back for more at 21...23 and 26.....
I shoulda married dat bitch....

if it wasn't for the lazy eye.....

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
On the day I lost my virginity I skipped lunch to bang a chick then that night got a blow job from another girl. I hadnt showered.
You are such a gentleman for skipping lunch.....;-)