GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Polartec Fabric by the roll

ronmexico

Ready to race!
Hi Everyone,

I know there are some creative folks out there, Im looking for a few guys to split a roll of Polartec fabric ( Thermal Pro "High Loft" ) I cant afford to buy a whole roll myself.

I have not found anyone that sells this by the yard, seems that this is only by the roll which is 300 OR 50 yards. The cost is 20$/yard + shipping for the 50 yard roll, I think the 300 yard would be around 14. ( 1 yard = 60in X 36in)

This is some of the most comfortable fabric ever made (IMO) Im going to use it for blankets, scarfs and I may attempt a hoodie.

If you are interested PM me with the amount you would want and ideal color. If I get a bunch of people interested Ill work the order up.

Fabric Pic:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
LOL this is the most random thread ever. And I love your name. There's a real guy in California named Ron Mexico who runs an autobody shop that got a bunch of calls when that name came up in the news.

ronmexico

Ready to race!
LOL this is the most random thread ever. And I love your name. There's a real guy in California named Ron Mexico who runs an autobody shop that got a bunch of calls when that name came up in the news.

Yeah for sure this is really random, but sometimes you got to do what you got to do.

As for the name, not sure many people actually know where it originated. Ron Mexico...auto body shop....yeah sounds about right.