GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PLeXuZ's DaiLy GoLF MK5 GTs from BELGium

residentevol

Fugitive Trucker
Car(s)
On order 09 GTI UG
Hey you know Stefan? (Pucpolish) He is a good guy! I live in Germany but I brought my tires and wheels to him to get the tires fitted (the tire stretch was too much for German companies) Car looks great! Are you going to worthersee this year?

plexuz

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey you know Stefan? (Pucpolish) He is a good guy! I live in Germany but I brought my tires and wheels to him to get the tires fitted (the tire stretch was too much for German companies) Car looks great! Are you going to worthersee this year?

Heyy,
yeah, i know stefan very well, he's a good friend of me ;) this summer we gonna do a meeting together with a few friends, i'm busy on the flyer ;)
i dopn't know yet if i go to Worthersee this year, maybe from the 25th till 30th of may, i, in april i will decied if i come or not ;)

grtz

residentevol

Fugitive Trucker
Car(s)
On order 09 GTI UG
Very cool I'm driving through that way in a couple weeks to drop my wheels off to get fixed up.. Stefan lives maybe 1 1/2 hrs from me.

I'd love to meet up with some new people this year if you guys decide to drive to Worthersee a bunch of Americans are getting together to caravan there...Here is my ride if you see me say hello!

plexuz

Passed Driver's Ed
Very cool I'm driving through that way in a couple weeks to drop my wheels off to get fixed up.. Stefan lives maybe 1 1/2 hrs from me.

I'd love to meet up with some new people this year if you guys decide to drive to Worthersee a bunch of Americans are getting together to caravan there...Here is my ride if you see me say hello!

oww, your wheels are sick men! licke them and nice offset :p
you have to come to vag-fest in august, thats 2 hour driving for you, it's a whole weekend :p
When i go to worthersee it will be from 25 till the 30 may ;)
hope to see your mk5 this year irl ;)
stefan is also 120km from my door, i life next to antwerp ;)

@ me 2 FB: Guy Maes ;)
grtz

crezo

sickness

looking hella sick fella!

Just wanted to ask about the 18x9s you had on in the first couple of shots. I'm looking to get some 18x8 up front and 18x9's in the rear with similar 40 profile tyre in an ET45. Just wonderign if you had any scubbing issues in the back? I'm only looking to go down by 35mm so not a massive drop but wondering about the poke and clearance in the rear.

You have any probs?

Thanks