GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM KMDTUNING!!!!

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Ok here i go .

First of all i have been without my egg ( yes i call my car an egg ) for about the whole summer about 2 and half months or longer. My k03 decided to crack in half on me so i ordered a k04 complete kit through kmd tuning Little did i know they where going to fuck me good. I order the kit and no word from kmd for about two weeks so i go wtf my account was never charged or anything so i call them up and i guess they cancelled my order without even asking me or letting me know my order is not on its way.

Well i spoke with the "manager" i guess some fucking turd who kept calling me bro , and he was so sorry and saying it was a new girls fault my order will be put together and shipped out with in a couple days and he was very helpful trying to make sure i had everything in the kit and i would be able to throw it all on my car when it arrives plus he said they would send it rush delivery for the fuck up and i should have it with in a week...WELL that was 3 weeks ago!!!!

I call them up today and they say they have no recollection of me calling or the fuck up on there part or them saying they would send it rush order and give me a discounted price due to the accidental mess up but no they said they have nothing to do with what happened and its all on me they offered a 10% coupon for a next purchase !? are you fucking kidding me i would rather have my money back and go with s3 injector and switch tunes and go with a diff company ! then deal with these ass holes!!!

After all there not helping me at all with THERE fuck up and Ive been car less and getting rides to work everyday for the past 2 and half months fuck KMD is all i have to say

utekineir

Banned
Can't you piece a k04 kit cheaper on world impex?

There used to be a breakdown of all the oem part numbers needed from staulkor (name?)

I like kmd they sold me a shitty hpfp upgrade that caused lots of issues, warrantied it with a new one that the next owner warrantied, and the next owner warrantied again. I suppose if their hpfp upgrade wasn't a horseshit turd to begin with it would have never started the cycle.

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
i wouldn't know just heard good things about this kit and i didn't wanna go with a diff kit that didn't use a relocate for the dv... Lets just hope my kit is complete and has nothing wrong with it i already have an apr hpfp

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
KMD is basically Jersey Shore selling parts. Fun guys to hang around, but I could see the OP's story easily.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
Why jersey shore?