GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PlayStation 2

GTI2007

Following the Xbox and PC-Games thread I begin a thread of the PlayStation 2 beacuse I don't have a Xbox or Xbox 360 and my computers videocard isn't strong enough for the recent games

I play the following games a lot on my PS2:

Need For Speed Most Wanted
Need For Speed Underground 2
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Gran Turismo 4
Killzone
Tekken 5

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
The only game I have on PS2 is GTA:San Andreas. I'm stuck trying to get my flying license. It's pretty darn hard. I haven't played it in months.

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
The one where you have to fly that darn helicopter. My problem is that I buy too many games. I usually buy another game before I finished the last. Therfore I have a ton of games that I am halfway through. I'm also stuck on the GTA on PSP.

UnitedGrayGTI

Ready to race!
I haven't played the PS2 for months but every now and then fire up GT4 with the wheel. I bought Soul Calibur III like 2 months ago but still haven't played it.

I'm waiting for the PS3...

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
GTI2007 said:
do you mean the third mission with the helicopter were you need to destroy the 3 trucks on the lane and the 2 moving cars near the mountains??

Hell, I can't remember. It's been soooo long since I played that game (like December). Since then I have been playing 50cent:Bulletproof and beat it (it wasn't even worth 50cent). Lately I've been playing my 360.

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
UnitedGrayGTI said:
I haven't played the PS2 for months but every now and then fire up GT4 with the wheel. I bought Soul Calibur III like 2 months ago but still haven't played it.

I'm waiting for the PS3...

Isn't it coming out in like a year?

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Bouston said:
Isn't it coming out in like a year?

No, but i think its closer to 3 months