GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Plans for a Dyno Meet at Canyon Racer Motorsports

SpoonGTi

NOM NOM NOM...
Car(s)
what else...
I was speaking with a good friend of mine about planning a Dyno Meet at Mike's Canyon Racer Motorsports just like last year and we were hoping to gather a few people again for this year. This thread is to see who is interested on going to get their car dynoed. I don't know what the going rate on what Mike is going to charge but if we get enough interest, it should be a reasonable rate plus we have to have a minimum of 10 cars in order to have this Dyno meet established.

I'll start a list and i'll post any updates about the meet
1. SpoonGTI

We have to get a minium of 10 cars in order to get the meet started then we can have ourselves a meet.

UPDATE (2/3/2011): I just spoke with jordan and he told me that he's already got ahold of Mike and willing to do a dyno meet. The meet can happen if we can get a minimum of 10 cars. It will be 50 dollars for three pulls and might have to do a deposit just make sure those individuals are coming to the dyno meet. If i get 10 people on the list then the dyno meet will happen. As for scheduling, its projected to be around March or April just like last year. So if your willing to come down, put your name down if you want to get dynoed.

Last edited:

SpoonGTi

NOM NOM NOM...
Car(s)
what else...
I'll keep posting updates as they happen. Remember we have to a minium of 10 cars that are willing to get dynoed in order for the meet to happen. More cars, better the chance. If your down on going put your name on the list so that I can coordinate with Mike on arrangements.