GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pictures from Chicago

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
It's been awhile since I created a new thread with pictures.

On Saturday, we met up at a car meet for awhile, then headed to Chicago. We managed to find a location I've never been to.

Enjoy!

IMG_5672-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr

IMG_5674-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr

IMG_5676-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr

IMG_5677-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr

IMG_5680-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr

IMG_5681-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr

IMG_5687-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr

IMG_5696-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr

IMG_5697-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr

Also, this picture was from a few weeks ago. It's on different wheels now, or will be by SoWo at least.

Bagged EOS 4 by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Awesome pics! :smile: That Evo 9 looks like serious business.

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Tough looking Evo! The mustang is nothing special and that EOS is sleek and sexy! Great shots.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Tough looking Evo! The mustang is nothing special and that EOS is sleek and sexy! Great shots.

No, but the Mustang is pretty damn quick for just a couple of things done to it. The Coyote 5.0 is nothing to joke about, and this is coming from a person who used to hate Mustang's (besides the 03/04 Cobra).

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
eos is my favorite pic

Thanks Terry.

Awesome city and sweet pics buddy!

Thank you Andy. Yes, a good place to visit lol.

The pic of the Eos looks like a stock photo lol. And those Direzzas on the Evo :drool:

Where were these taken?

Thank you haha. I did a different editing technique on it. Shooting a gray car using natural lighting from the parking garage was tricky.

The Chicago pictures were taken at E Cermak Rd and S Indiana Ave. The EOS picture was from a few weeks ago at a parking garage in Schaumburg.

freshslate

Constant
goddamn milk, teach me your ways! the photos are amazing!

i think i need to start investing in photography equipment at the very least a tripod, and a polarizing lens as you suggested :wub:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
goddamn milk, teach me your ways! the photos are amazing!

i think i need to start investing in photography equipment at the very least a tripod, and a polarizing lens as you suggested :wub:

Haha, thanks Constant.

Honestly, a lot of this was time spent post processing. I was using a tripod (shutter times were between 1 and 5 seconds at ISO 200), but other than that, it was just the kit lens and no filter. I really would like to pick up a Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 lens, but I have bigger priorities in life than to drop $500 on a lens.

I'll admit, I really like how the Evo pictures came out and the editing technique I used on the EOS.