GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Photoshoot spots in Orange County?

hkswrxti

/black magic
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
Been cruising around the OC, trying to find more photo spots that are independent as well as a clean surrounding to shoot in. I found a couple here and there, but looking for some more input in other areas that you won't get bothered. Any area is fine, whether it would be an industrial or lots of tress. Basically anything.

Thanks!

soze

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else
Let me know what you find, been itching to take more pictures myself.

BTW, I tried that big empty parking lot at El Toro marine base.... but got kicked out. :frown:

Last edited:

Sandtoes

Dubber since 1986
Car(s)
2006 GTI-Tornado Red
Last edited:

hkswrxti

/black magic
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
If you are looking for business park-type background, the area around Valley View St and Katella Av in Cypress/North OC. Weekends are deserted. Lots of corporate headquarters: Van's shoes, Bandai Toys, Toyo Tires, Nitto Tires, Yamaha, Fuji Film: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=black%20and%20white%20spiral%20sticker&um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&ndsp=18&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

Here is one pic I took against the Nitto Tire bldg (I need to try again with more sundown): http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=343&pictureid=1402

Damn, dope info. I'll be sure to check out these places.

sirsycott

Vagcom In OC = Me
Damn, dope info. I'll be sure to check out these places.

ohh and if you want to ,

I work at Hyundai Corporate (yes the actual hyundai motor america headquarters)

it's in fountain valley

aside in cypress is mitubishi motors, of course the bandai building is a looker regardless

mazda and suzuki are all orange county based, the best one is in front of the kia building

but i'd say the top spot to be in for photos is in the hills of newport coast, and pelican hill rd, great view and there's a culdisac with all the ocean to take against it's great and empty also