GOLFMKV

Phocus iPhone camera attachment

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Decided to pick one of these cool little guys up. Website here:

https://smartphocus.com

I wanted something to make the camera on my iPhone a little better and add a little spice to the pictures I take. I am nothing more than an amateur photographer, but I really do enjoy taking pictures. This is nice, because I don't always have to have my DSLR on me to take some fun shots and share them on instagram/facebook. I only wish I had a 4S to fully take advantage on the lenses. At this point I only have the wide angle lens, but that will surely change down the road. Having a wider shot with the phone has been super nice. For example, we had a pretty rad double rainbow a week or so back and tried to take a picture with my phone, but I could only get about 1/3 of it in the shot. I remembered the Phocus, whipped it out, and was able to get the entire thing in the shot!

Anyway I took some pictures of the product itself and wanted to share them along with some pictures I have taken with the attachment. This is definitely worth having a look at if you like taking pictures and use your phone a lot.

MkvMatt

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Gti
damn thats pretty cool. I've been on the edge of purchasing one of those ollo clips for a good amount of time now for my 4s.

trialerror00

Ready to race!
Car(s)
k04 GTI & watermeth
That's pretty rockin! :thumbup:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Chilternburt

Passed Driver's Ed
Those are awesome although a little bulky, the ollo clips are awesome!