GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Philippines GTI MKV Owners

I'm not sure if this is a golf but it looks like a famous band in the Philippines (True Faith) has the GOLF MK I.

See video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnSJ6oMkry4

MKII yan pare! heheh

anyone here heard of the famous importer of exotic cars in the philippines? its called 'TOYS for the BIG BOYS' its really possible to have one, just like celebritys like ryan agoncillo and richard guttierez are driving 'right hand drive nissan skylines R33 and R34'
pero cguro sa presyo...syempre id rather spend it on a more exotic car than a GTI.
a GTI sa pinas would be great though...would love to ship mine maybe when i retire in like 20 yrs ahahahah

GTI4John74

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI
"Ewan dko din alam pre.. kamusta ka dyan? saan ka sa atin? PM mo nlng ako.. andaming pakialamerong kupal dito pag nachat tayo ng tagalog.. " TRANSLATION: Hi everyone.. :wink:

hahah LOL this is funny!!! talaga pare, maraming pakialamerong kupal dito. palibhasa walang magawa siguro kundi mag jakol! LOL

but good to see fellow Pinoys na mayrong GTI, palagay ko dito sa toronto, bihira ang pinoy na may GTI, kasi alam ko mostly gusto nila Mitsubishi Lancer or in general JAP car!!

Yong kasama ko na lang dito sa trabaho, tsikot niya Acura, mostly iba, Honda.

:lol:

decksla

Ready to race!
born in the phillippines, live in aus

theres a bunch of dub owning filos down here

The Wraith

Ready to race!
I lived in Manila for 13 years and can't say I ever saw a VW. Mercedes were everywhere, though. The guitarist from the band "The Pixies" comes from the first family in the Phillippines to own a Benz. I heard they are getting back together...but that's another story...I could go for some San Miguel beers and pancit right about now!!!

radlucas

Hi to all Filipino vdubbers! I used to own a MK2 GTI back in the Philippines. Konti lng meron golfs dun. Most of them hardcore beetle fanatics. Golf owners are mainly from QC and Las Pinas areas. Parts were hard to find unlike here in the U.S. Anyway, will try to look for old pictures will post it sometime. Cheers everyone!

randy...ryan

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI 07
my dad ask me to go school in baguio, i said if he can sent my gti, i would go.. find out later the tax is going to be really high... i know the governor's niece from pagasinan, she said she would help me to ship any car to the philippines because she knows the owner of the shipping company... but i kinda made a lil drama with her and now, i can't contact her.. lol

TablaRasa

Ready to race!
I'm Pinoy as well here in dirty jerzee...wen I went back to pinas xmas 08 i didn't see any golfs there....

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
they should ship it to subic, is it still a tax free zone?

havent been back since 06, and that was just for a week or so to get a visa

born and raised in the philippines(alabang), moved to texas in 01

go spam and rice!