GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Philippines GTI MKV Owners

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Ride
'92 BMW 318i
hey John74 I got my stage 2+ last week, pretty happy with it! No more hesitation nawala yung choke and pull back you're right:wink: gaano ka-importante ang upgraded IC when you're Stage 2+? Nagpalit ka rin ba ng turbo/IC hoses?

GTI4John74

Go Kart Champion
Ride
2008 GTI
@Nataraki,

Congrats! Glad to see 2+ ka na rin! Sabi ko sa iyo it's awesome! As for the IC, yeah, fully upgraded din ako. I think ok lang iyong stock IC pero pag uminit ang panahon, you will notice a bit of power loss, especially pag aggressive driving. I noticed this as well, lalo na noong mga 34C during summer time. As for the IC, CTS direct fit IC I would recommend. But if you like the true FMIC, you can do that also.

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Ride
'92 BMW 318i
yeah it's great the power!!! magkano kuha mo nung CTS IC mo? how about yung European S3 IC ok ba yun? Hindi ko gusto yung FMIC it's too bulgar, gusto ko discreet looking:wink:

GTI4John74

Go Kart Champion
Ride
2008 GTI
Medyo mahal nong makuha ko iyong cts pero mas mura sa apr.. Na miss out ko iyong group buy. But ok lang basta stable ang performance. S3 would be good also. Ayoko rin ng bulgar.

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Ride
'92 BMW 318i
laging ganyan tsong pag parating ang pasko sa atin laging may malaking trahedya partly because of typhoons....really sad.

1p4TSI

From the Philippines here and owner of 2017 VW Jetta 1.4 TSI 7DSG but I'm eyeing a 2000 Golf MK4 MT 1.9TDI. Ended up in this forum researching golf MK4.

1p4TSI

Im a manila based watercooler. i use to own a 92 US Cabriolet and a mk3 gli from europe. now im driving a mk1 campaign gti and a mk2 golf driver, all european models. theres a mk5 farenheit gti here which was sold 3 years ago from the gray market at around 2.3mill, i guess thats the reason why VWs doesnt get the attention of filipino auto buyers. there are more mk4 r32s here than all of the mk5 and mk6 models combined. some of us get together once or twice a year only to share knowledge about the cars. forming a formal club is out of the question. we dont want politics involved with our good relationship with each other. :)
sir want to learn more on mk4 parts availability in the Philippines. I'm from Cavite and looking into buying an MK4 ... a 1.9 TDI manual.