GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

petition to introduce GIGANTIC search button

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
SOOO many threads created recently I think there needs to be a little more emphasis put toward the use of the search on this forum there is a lot of good technical information on here. i was thinking something along these lines at the top of the page, or on the page where you create a thread. if you agree sign with a post below.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• search.jpg
    search.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,044

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
maybe if there was a small bubble that popped up when you first log on that says "hey golfmkv user, this is the search button. try searching for what you need to know before bothering everyone, kthnxbai!"

f360m

Ready to race!
sticky those big info threads and i guarantee a decrease in those "O HAI i'm new what is a chip?..." threads

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
there really should be a little message any time before you post a thread that asks if you did a search already, and has a link to the search thingy if you haven't

or maybe when you are typing new thread a little window pops up with "similar topics", so it searches for you

i don't think the mods can change stuff like that though

cbursten

Banned
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI 6MT
Your search button can suck my cock. The noobs that post instead of searching are more polite, intelligent, and interesting than you are, and don't need some cocksucker such as yourself pulling your
4th - grade level, self serving bullshit on them.