People need to be reminded of this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

argue53

Go Kart Champion
thanks for the heads up

Pr32

Banned
u guys need t shut all ur fucking mouths. u guys r just a bunch of loser that have nothing better to do expect to play with ur tiny little dicks and jerk off to ur own car. im fucking 17 so go shove a huge dick up ur ass and watch what u say. i actually have an r32 and its sitting in my drive way. so suck my dick

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
u guys need t shut all ur fucking mouths. u guys r just a bunch of loser that have nothing better to do expect to play with ur tiny little dicks and jerk off to ur own car. im fucking 17 so go shove a huge dick up ur ass and watch what u say. i actually have an r32 and its sitting in my drive way. so suck my dick

lolz

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW

Pro mode response. :lol:

Pr32

Banned
im not fucking scamming any one!!! u guys r fucking obessed with ur cars and have no life. im 17!!!! the car is a lease. thats why i get introuble u guys r the biggest fucking pussies i have ever met. u wanna come to my fucking house and see im not a scmmer then come. u guys need to get a fucking life and fast

james.bigouette

Officially boring

I cant wait till high school starts up again so you can one learn how to type correctly and two get the hell off this forum.

Car(s)
08 UG GTi
HAHA just got a few PM's from the sad teen. guess hes not happy people are calling him out?

lol yeah i did too:

Originally Posted by Pr32
u have no idea about shit. maybe u should just stop playing with ur self in front of ur car and maybe this will sink in. such ur fucking mouth. u dont know anything the car is a lease and i did get introuble for the rims being done. now ethier u shut ur mouth or my dad who is in very high places will give u a nice little call so u and fastlane shut ur mouth. i didnt want his rims anymore bc i got a different offer. so watch ur self u fucking loser.

Me:
lol. ok guy, you have a shady past on this forum. Either yourself or your friends were trying to use my wheels as sale items. Everyone found out. Your not doing a very good job in trying to get new wheels for your "r32" wheels, you dont even post pics. I dont care what things your dad is in or whatever, im looking out for other people. you will not sell anything on this forum.

Pr32:
u r the biggest fucking loser i have met. i used the picture of the those rims as an example. so ethier u need to grow up or go check my new post bc i have pics now i learned how to do it suck my dick u fucking loser

Status
Not open for further replies.