GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PC Gamers

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
dmclone said:
I play some PC games but I just built this a few months back so it's been taking most of my time.

hahaha thats ace but my mate said that he managed to get an emulator with over 2k games .. sort of makes it easier to fit in his room xD:thumbup:

bilbos

On the Kop
I am mainly a strategy guy, Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, Empire Earth etc.
Some of the racing games have been quite good TOCA, Moto GP.
I am only running a low spec notebook at the moment and it hasn't got enough memory or graphics power to do anything. Hope to get a high spec system quite soon. Would love something from Alienware, but they are some pricey machines.
Can't think what my all time favourite PC game has been.......maybe Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne.

Anyway, back to the XBox for now.........:frown:

Herby

Autocross Newbie
Awesome MAME machine. I have MAME on my computer and jsut have a controller hooked through a usb

I mostly play wolfenstein: Enemy Territory online. Best free game around and based off of the quake engine.

I also play all the call of duties realeased so far.

Computer specs:

Pentium 4 3.0 ghz HT
1gb ddr 400 RAM
Geforce 5200 fx 128mb (need to upgrade)
Intel mother board(don't remember which one, box is at home)
old school generic crt monitor
Built the computer myself, so it was cheap and its what I want

Thats really all I need to kick ass when gaming:biggrin:

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
i play Flight Simulator 2004, Battlefield 2, and Counterstrike on the comp.. the rest of my gaming I do via PS2

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
for a good reason!
the only thing thats bad wth it is that there are so many cheats...:mad: :mad: :mad:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
:evil: :evil: :evil: HALO 2 RULES:evil: :evil: :evil:

Are there not any halo players here? All this talk and I haven't seen one representer to XBOX lives greatest.