GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Patec ISS vs Bilstein PSS10?

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
I am about to pull the trigger on some coils and am torn between the two systems. Bilstein obviously has a proven history and many happy customers and the PSS10's offer everything I'm looking for. They have the adjustable dampening and height, etc. I had never even considered the Patec ISS system but they seem to have fallen into my price range and their in-cabin dampening adjustment is very appealing. I can't see myself wanting to adjust the height very often but I can certainly see the dampening changing with my moods and being able to change that on the fly is quite appealing. My only issue is that there aren't many people running the system and all who do seem to work for the distributor which is a bit of a conflict of interest. Does anyone have any input that might help me in my decision?

Draw007

pdx_rox
I am about to pull the trigger on some coils and am torn between the two systems. Bilstein obviously has a proven history and many happy customers and the PSS10's offer everything I'm looking for. They have the adjustable dampening and height, etc. I had never even considered the Patec ISS system but they seem to have fallen into my price range and their in-cabin dampening adjustment is very appealing. I can't see myself wanting to adjust the height very often but I can certainly see the dampening changing with my moods and being able to change that on the fly is quite appealing. My only issue is that there aren't many people running the system and all who do seem to work for the distributor which is a bit of a conflict of interest. Does anyone have any input that might help me in my decision?

Pretty interesting system. What kind of warranty do they come with? Bilstein is lifetime so that's a big seller for me. I had a complete Bilstein suspension on a 3-series BMW and it rocked - even without the ability to adjust on the fly.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
you could buy my pss9s which are the same thing as the pss10s minus the knob.