GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

P2149 fuel injector supply b circuit open.

DanZHP

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 MK5 GTI
After having my catalytic converter changed cause it was plugged and flex pipe leak fixed. I had limp modes happen to me I thought that was because the cat was clogging... NOW after getting that fix it was running and sounding amazing but now I getting limp mode more then ever happen 3 times on 10min drives only sometimes when I accelerate hard from dead stops. ... Code p2149 fuel injector supply b circuit open... How do I fix this?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

DanZHP

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 MK5 GTI
Today got worse omfg... This time it wouldn't get out of limp mode now I have more codes...

P0267 cylinder 3 injector circuit low

P2149 fuel injector group b supply voltage circuit open.

P0302 Cylinder 2 misfire

P0303 cylinder 3 misfire

P0300 random cylinder misfire

Could this be new coils or injectors?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

DanZHP

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 MK5 GTI
Sounds like you have a broken wire or a bad ECM.
Ya that's what I thought but wouldn't a bad ecm not even let me car start? Cause I'm still able to drive it for few mins but then hard accelerating it will cut out and go into limp mode for a while but I try not to drive It to long to avoid any further damage. The current codes I have is p0171 running lean and still have the injector group b supply low/open circuit and those misfires. Unfortunately I booked appointment today in few hours with Volkswagen... Fml but trying to get as much knowledge as I can before I take it to those stealing bastards. Crossing my fingers it's something small I've dumped to much money into this car fixing other shit but everytime I fix one thing it leads to another. Also I notice the intake temperature sensor is fucked up the housing is broken and I can pull it out where you'll see the two pin connections but I think it's still working cause I'm getting no code for that.

DanZHP

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 MK5 GTI
Hey watch it i work for those stealing bastards...

you gotta understand, you cant figure it out, its not exactly easy.

So you pay for it, you want it to work right or drive it like a bag of shit?
Lol well my local vw is stealing bastards. Yes I understand that but they are the pros they are suppose to specialize in diagnosing these problems. If they are just gonna keep guessing and make me keep changing shit. Changed coils and sparks... So it's either bad ecm connection or just bad fuel injectors.

Mono

Hi, my car was the same issue. P2149 cylinder 2 and 3 not working. Anyone who can update what is the final solution? Many Thanks