GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

P1114 & p0140

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Still getting these codes after just replacing with a brand new rear 02 sensor.. Driver Motorsport says I'm tuned for my cat less set up. So question is why is this happening and should I just ignor it ?

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Yes, you would want to act on it and determine what is going on. Is car running normally?
Could you have gotten anti-sieze compound on new one when you installed it?
Wiring ok? Re-check connection?
Using rear 02 spacer?
Timing of any work on car associated with the original problem, I assume it was operating normally up until you got the codes?

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Yes, you would want to act on it and determine what is going on. Is car running normally?
Could you have gotten anti-sieze compound on new one when you installed it?
Wiring ok? Re-check connection?
Using rear 02 spacer?
Timing of any work on car associated with the original problem, I assume it was operating normally up until you got the codes?

Got these codes about a year or so ago when I was on revo, replaced both front and rear sensors and it didn't come back until now. I am tuned with DM now that's the only difference.

I do have the 42dd spacer in the rear & when I installed the new rear 02 it had anti seize pre coated on the threads so I don't think I got any on the sensor its self. All the connections seem to be ok the car runs strong only down side is I'm getting 22 mpg now.

I don't know if my mpg is from the bad 02 or my wheel set up now ...
Dm did say I am tuned for cat less so I don't know what's going on.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
It is possible you fouled out the rear 02, I wonder if Chris has one you can borrow to check it out.

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
It is possible you fouled out the rear 02, I wonder if Chris has one you can borrow to check it out.

I was wondering if maybe it was an old code ? I go the 02 sensor codes a couple days after putting the new one on. Kinda hard to see Chris now I live out in tustin now