GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oxford Edition Show - 4th Nov 2007 - golfmkv.com stand

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Show was alright, nice meeting all the people... will post pics I took after a bit.

Chungster

Neo.....so unfair :biggrin:

I know what that burrrup noise is now..mine does it when TC kicks in. It's the ECU cutting fuel temporarily to enable the gear change on yours!

Did you have launch control on at the lights? I switched ESP off and 1st gear was pointless lol.

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Hehehe... no, that wasn't a launch control start, was just a regular start in "S". LC is even faster :D

Was a pleasure meeting all of you chaps who I haven't seen before, and kudos to Nobber for organising GolfMk5 area and to My GT TDI for the cool keyring :D
Uploading pics to my computer now, will be up tonight (and then to sleep, I'm exhausted)

micky1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Good day out,toooooo early a start for me and the fog was sh1t.

Great to meet up.

Not enough going on apart from Yarrow,freak.only jokin.

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
Well lads it was a good first meet I thought. Albeit an expensive one! £15 to park in a car park was a bit much I thought, but all in all not a bad show! Certainly not bad for November anyway.

As always this year, a very high quality of cars on show and a pretty good atmosphere all round. Yarrow was amusing as to be expected and also i have to say the DJ spun some quality tunes.

Thanks to everyone who showed up and took the effort to come along. Big respect to Benny and mark for making the journeys. Also cheers to mark for the cool keyrings.

Here's some pics, (cheers Jay):

Yeh it's cold:

Still cold but organised:

Arty Shot:

Nicely lined up:

My Fast:

CLEEAAANNN:

And my new Wallpaper for work:

Cheers guys and bring on next year for the show season and bigger and better golfmkv.com stands!

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
he shot of all the cars lined up looks cool!!!!!!

Nice to meet everyone! I'm working on some ideas for the next trinket. Only free to the members who turn up...:eek: sorry but thems the rules.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
i dont think i could come to another one.. i used a 3/4 of a tank and spent at least £20 there on the ticket and food.. but i love the keyring :biggrin:

photobuckets being gay so here are a few shots so far..

LJS_GT

Dub Chick

haha that's me in these 2 pics (cream jacket, black trousers) - talk about rubber-necking at the edition 30 :tongue:

all the pics show just how foggy it really was - made for an 'interesting' drive that morning!

did any of you lot see mine on the mkivs stand on the right as you came in the entrance??