GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Other than Mk7 projects

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I'm bored at work and tinkered with my truck a bit today so I figured I'd post a few pics. Post up your projects besides our hot hatches.

I'll start it off with my 1993 W250, or as it's commonly referred to my first gen Cummins. It's been on the back burner to Volkswagens the last five or so years of the almost eleven I've owned it now, but every once in a while it gets some love (or beaten on)

Today I found out it fits in my new garage (kinda) and finally got around to building an intake for it. Before I just had a Amsoil filter on the stock intake tube but it was time for a change.

It's just in primer for now, but once I find a few more things that could use it I'll send it out for black powder coat to match the charge pipes and intake horn. The bay's pretty dirty at the moment but it cleans up good. If I come across some sheet metal and a little time Id like to make a air box too. The worm clamps on the coupling to the turbo are also temporary. Summit racing has my T bolt clamps on back order, but for my little spirited test drive they worked fine

Joncoulson

Ready to race!
Nice this is my other project it's actually my sons car so it's our father son project 06 Audi A3 bagels and such

And my other mk1 golf project that's basically on hold. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi_centered

I have a B5 S4. Now that I have my mk7 I can pull the engine and toss in my ko4's. :cool:

Joncoulson

Ready to race!
I previously owned a b5s4 absolutely loves the car but it dollar'd me to death wish I would've kept it.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Nice this is my other project it's actually my sons car so it's our father son project 06 Audi A3 bagels and such

And my other mk1 golf project that's basically on hold. Lol

Every mk1 project of mine has been on hold and eventually sold. Someday I'll commit to one tho ha. The A3 and mk6 look sick, real CCW?