GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT: Recommended applications for Iphone

Adam

Passed Driver's Ed
That's pretty cool DRMAT, looks like a nice easy application. There is one for the ipod that works the same/similar way as the nike+ipod setup, forget what it's called.

Is it Run Keeper? Thats what I have. It does a good job for what I want.
It would have been handy back in my Uni days so I could look at the map and know why it took me 3 hours to walk home after a night out.

http://runkeeper.com/

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Crush the Castle.... smash little castles full of dudes using a trebuchet!

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
yeah, reflective dock is awesome. five icon dock i though looked too cramped, but tahts just my picky self saying that.

I like the Five Icon Dock as i can get the SMS button down there which is a major app and nice to have all the main stuff down in the dock (i've also removed the titles with winterboard). I agree the Five icon row/column would be way too crazy and cramped.

i paid $13 for my sms app, which is THE BEST. but still that is neat

I've never really got into MMS etc but wouldn't pay 13$ to do it. Aren't there some JB ones (like curlyMMS or something)?

It would have been handy back in my Uni days so I could look at the map and know why it took me 3 hours to walk home after a night out.

That could be it, will look into it cheers :thumbsup:

jeloz

VW4Life

I use this too..let me know if you want to join my street team, its quite cool keeping up with other peoples rides etc

Jeloz

DeanCorp

Ready to race!

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
LOL better read the reviews of that app before downloading... 1 star all the way!

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
LOL better read the reviews of that app before downloading... 1 star all the way!

Exactly hence the appropriate emoticon. Jeloz probably is the developer :p

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Logitech Touch Mouse (free).... if you have your PC or Mac connected to your tv and don't use itunes for viewing media this is the program you need (if you do use itunes you need 'Remote"). Turns your iphone into a wireless mouse pad and keyboard! Just load the small prog on your PC/Mac, start the app on iphone and pick the computer to connect to... done!
Very cool for us having the laptop connected to the TV while the PS3 is stuffed... was getting too lazy getting up and down all the time changing shows, sitting through credits etc!

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Shame about Appulo.us finishing up.

May not be worth getting an iphone next time, may not be any point to jailbreaking soon too.

may look into the Google Nexus One next time, may take a while for the apps to build up.