GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT: don't fly tiger airways!!!

chris32

Out of control
Car(s)
R32
http://www.malaysia.org.au/travel1.html

Australian passport holders do not need a visa to enter Malaysia for a visit of up to three months provided their passports are valid for at least six months on arrival and they have a return air ticket or onward ticket to another international destination. A single entry air ticket is not accepted without a confirmed date and exit from Malaysia.

Maverick

Go Kart Champion
Malaysia doesnt have that policy if you have a UK, US, or Australian passport - they showed me the rules it wasnt there, then they changed their mind sayign it was a Jetstar rule. And when I booked my tickets I check with the operator ifmy passport was OK, and he told me it was fine.

Was still a fun start to an awesome holiday though

http://www.malaysia.org.au/travel1.html

Australian passport holders do not need a visa to enter Malaysia for a visit of up to three months provided their passports are valid for at least six months on arrival and they have a return air ticket or onward ticket to another international destination. A single entry air ticket is not accepted without a confirmed date and exit from Malaysia. These rules do not apply if you are known as "saad the negotiator/whiner"

Fixed it for you :thumbsup:

saad

Go Kart Champion
Well apparently I managed to circumvent rules :) The checkout chick was literally in shock saying to me "what the hell did you do to let them let you go!" I just smiled

Purg

Ready to race!
This.

I do not fucking understand people who complain about plane delays, if the pilot is good enough at his job that he finds something wrong or an engineer finds something wrong, id be MORE THAN HAPPY to sit around for 5 hours than die in a fiery death in the middle of the fucking ocean.

Yes, it may be an inconvenience, but so is dying. I know which one i'd choose.

Reminds me of a delay out of San Fran. Sitting on the tarmac for 30 mins when over the blower the pilot says... well, we have a lot of warning lights flashing but the engineers tell us not to worry about them so we'll only be delayed for a couple more minutes.

Love United. :thumbdown:

nayfen

TDI NINJA

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI

???? From QANTAS????....I don't think so.

straight up number 1. We spell Tyre the proper way not tire the American way.

Granted it could've have been an American pilot I suppose.

But number 13... a target Radar in a commercial airline cockpit??..

I would've thought not.

But funny stuff anyway....:thumbsup:

EDIT: Do commercial airlines fly with IFF in this day and age?.. I thought it was a strictly military thing but...???

Dingah

Crusty Aviator
Car(s)
Audi SQ5
Yes.

Dingah

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI

FJ_Steve

Age shall not weary him
The email originated from the Defence Forces...I believe it was USAF or Marines

Androo

lolwut... ??
Don't catch CityFail trains.

It's going to get me fired one day.

Dingah

Crusty Aviator
Car(s)
Audi SQ5
Yes to both mate, but the Mil has different/additional code capabilities but concept of SSR is essentially the same.......helps avoid this

watchp.jpg

Dingah

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI

Fanaki

Passed Driver's Ed
I flew Tiger to Vietnam a few years ago and was excellent paid 200 bucks return and didn't have an issue.

Last year I booked the missus in on Tiger but like others we got to the airport just that little bit too late and we had to buy her another ticket. Would have made it on time but stupit Adelaide airport and no signage meant we couldn't find the checkin counter :mad: Eh but what do you do???

I'm currently sitting in the Qantas lounge waiting to come back to Melb and the crap whether has meant that my flight has been delay about an hour and a half... more bevvies for me :thumbup:

saad

Go Kart Champion
Mav you really are bored arent you? How sad, really, I feel sorry for you