GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Haha most people complaining about heat dont know what shitty wet heat feels like. Lol

We live it 13/16 of the year.

is that a precise measurement?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
doing housework right now, had the windows open to air the place out a bit and the 84% humidity had me sweating like i was climbing. had to close up and turn on the AC again.

anyone do anything fun this weekend?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
is that a precise measurement?
Its pretty close. We have a few weeks of winter.. then back into pre-summer summer, summer, and post-summer summer. (We dont have a fall or spring)

doing housework right now, had the windows open to air the place out a bit and the 84% humidity had me sweating like i was climbing. had to close up and turn on the AC again.

anyone do anything fun this weekend?
AC 24/7. Except the few weeks its winter here.(and even then its day to day)

I went to a hookah lounge where this girl i like works at. Said about 3 words to her... so i guess you could say things are getting pretty serious.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Its pretty close. We have a few weeks of winter.. then back into pre-summer summer, summer, and post-summer summer. (We dont have a fall or spring)

AC 24/7. Except the few weeks its winter here.(and even then its day to day)

I went to a hookah lounge where this girl i like works at. Said about 3 words to her... so i guess you could say things are getting pretty serious.

So you're saying there's a chance

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
also, we all know you do enjoy lifting. so.

Nah shes all about food this week.
Im mad jelly of that food from Arigato Sushi Sacramento she posted. Looks dope as fudge.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I think we went over this already. But im just curious on what made you get up and move across country?

I've always thought about moving someplace new but then I'm like nahh. Plus I'm already pretty lonely in my own home town.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
all settled in now? how's life back home?

Somewhat. Still looking for a place of my own. Things are going well here though :)

also, we all know you do enjoy lifting. so.

This is very true. Still looking for the perfect gym out here though :( it's taking way longer than expected.

Nah shes all about food this week.
Im mad jelly of that food from Arigato Sushi Sacramento she posted. Looks dope as fudge.

Everyone keeps freaking out over that food lol I mean, it was yummy, but people need to calm down lol

I think we went over this already. But im just curious on what made you get up and move across country?

I've always thought about moving someplace new but then I'm like nahh. Plus I'm already pretty lonely in my own home town.

I was just tired of the south and wanted to be back home with family and such. That's really it lol

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
ALSO GOOD NEWS... I'm gonna buy an intake this week, so that's pretty cool, I guess.

What kind?

Also that makes sense about going "home".

The only way im gonna move is if i win the lottery because i work for the family business so my skill sets into the work world are limited now.. Its not like im a valued asset that can afford to just move into some nice job in some completely new place. I work for a small local(Services 1.5 counties in Florida)(Lol its because we only go about half way up into the next county so that's the .5) window company.

SO yeah if i win the lottery Ive always wanted a house in the mountains something to maybe ski in/ski out(Except would be snowboarding). And i would have a house or two here near my home town. One for my parents and one new for me built to the way i want on land.. lol

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
What kind?

Also that makes sense about going "home".

The only way im gonna move is if i win the lottery because i work for the family business so my skill sets into the work world are limited now.. Its not like im a valued asset that can afford to just move into some nice job in some completely new place. I work for a small local(Services 1.5 counties in Florida)(Lol its because we only go about half way up into the next county so that's the .5) window company.

SO yeah if i win the lottery Ive always wanted a house in the mountains something to maybe ski in/ski out(Except would be snowboarding). And i would have a house or two here near my home town. One for my parents and one new for me built to the way i want on land.. lol

If I win the lottery I will buy a house on the beach , probably San Diego area - I really like the Chicago area , but man the weather really sucks