GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
what are you guys doing this weekend? I'm taking a cruise to new glarus brewery with some other car folk, going to hit a 50 mile stretch of twisties

Nice i may take a cruise up to St. Augustine (The oldest continuously occupied European settlement in the USA) its over 450 years old.

They have some nice shops and stuff i like to get my soap from this gypsy woman there.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I have a wedding in CT tomorrow, and I have a date on sunday. no work til wednesday for me so i might go hiking on monday, provided i can wake up in time.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I have a wedding in CT tomorrow, and I have a date on sunday. no work til wednesday for me so i might go hiking on monday, provided i can wake up in time.

Nice. Im so glad its Friday works not hard im just tired lol

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Nice. Im so glad its Friday works not hard im just tired lol

was supposed to work all weekend (fri-sun), but took whole weekend off even though i only really need sat and sun off. having had 2 off days prior, a 1 day work stretch seems nice but didnt make sense for me to make the 50 mile drive...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Mowing the lawn and more yard work. Going to grill out at the house and my wife is having a couple people over. Movies with Grandma tomorrow.

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Nice i may take a cruise up to St. Augustine (The oldest continuously occupied European settlement in the USA) its over 450 years old.

They have some nice shops and stuff i like to get my soap from this gypsy woman there.

St Augustine is only about 40 mins from where I live but never visited it. I like history stuff so it would be cool to check it out.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
St Augustine is only about 40 mins from where I live but never visited it. I like history stuff so it would be cool to check it out.

Yeah they rebuilt a lot of the "old town" with historic buildings being refurbished and they have the fort which is cool to go to once or twice.

They have a lot of shops and stuff in old town too its pretty nice. Take $20 to park though in the parking garage. You will never find a spot on the street.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I'm in Dallas for the week. Good lord it's hot. How do people live here?

Lol

Come to La Florida. Its just as hot. But with 85% humidity so you feel like a swamps ass. Not that dry desert heat.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Lol

Come to La Florida. Its just as hot. But with 85% humidity so you feel like a swamps ass. Not that dry desert heat.

Nailed it

It's hot as balls

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Lol

Dry? It's been 100% humidity since I got here. Swamp ass the second you walk outside.

I might get to go back to Chicago early and get on a plane tomorrow. Was supposed to be here till Thurs night. Crossing fingers

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Dry? It's been 100% humidity since I got here. Swamp ass the second you walk outside.

I might get to go back to Chicago early and get on a plane tomorrow. Was supposed to be here till Thurs night. Crossing fingers

Haha most people complaining about heat dont know what shitty wet heat feels like. Lol

We live it 13/16 of the year.