GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Speaking of which, 100 bonus points if you recognize who the legend is in this pic:

I thought it was Brian Eno , but that dude is too young to be Eno

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I thought it was Brian Eno , but that dude is too young to be Eno

It's Tom Rowlands, 1/2 of the Chemical Brothers. I saw him walk by after I got dropped off from a shuttle at LAX and immediately went up to him for a photo. Normally I don't do selfies, but in this case it was justified. If it wasn't for The Chemical Brothers I wouldn't be into electronic music to this day so they are influential in shaping my tastes (and discovered indie rock because of their collaborations). I ended up seeing the Chems at Summer Sonic Tokyo a couple of weeks after so it all worked out well in the end.

And yes, he does cite Brian Eno as an influence :clap:

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I still have 24 hours left to drive over the next two days.

Today was ROUGH!
Transporting a dog across the country is hard enough, but a dog with BAD anxiety is 100x worse. She's scared of EVERYTHING in this hotel.

Not a good start, but I guess I should be thankful my bed is comfy as hell.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion

Today was ROUGH!
Transporting a dog across the country is hard enough, but a dog with BAD anxiety is 100x worse. She's scared of EVERYTHING in this hotel.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

Today was ROUGH!

Are you in Dallas? There was some free stuff going on at Klyde Warren Park last night.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
The Orlando Vigil was pretty big. I think it was like 50,000 people at Lake Eola for the memorial of the Pulse Shooting.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
yeah - how often you stopping to let her walk/piss/shit?

Every other rest stop and then a gas station here and there.
She got better with the drive as we went along. I'm just happy it's over with lol

Are you in Dallas? There was some free stuff going on at Klyde Warren Park last night.

Honestly, by the time I got to the hotel, all I wanted to do was sleep lol I had zero interest in anything else.