GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
The avalanches fucking own. Saw them with wax tailor a few years back

Yeah they do. They are touring again since their new album Wildflowers is coming out next month. Hope they make it stateside.

not sure if you heard but oceanlab is dropping new stuff i guess... if youre into that part of A&B

I don't pay attention to trance any more.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
So wheres the guys who like heavy stuff?

Little local band called A Day to Remember grew up about a hour from me.

Or what about Ghost? Thats a really good Doom metal without screaming.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have a ballpark of what Dark Red OEM LED tails go for these days? With dieselgate looming, I'm gonna part out my car and put it back to stock since I doubt I'll be going back to VW any time soon. Dieselgate left a very bad taste in my mouth with VW's incompetency.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Anyone have a ballpark of what Dark Red OEM LED tails go for these days? With dieselgate looming, I'm gonna part out my car and put it back to stock since I doubt I'll be going back to VW any time soon. Dieselgate left a very bad taste in my mouth with VW's incompetency.

how many miles on those coilovers :iono:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

A Day to Remember is the shieeet. Was going to buy tickets to see them live with Blink up in West Palm, towards the end of July...but meh, I passed lol they are a kickass band though. Started listening to them back in high school.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Speaking of which, 100 bonus points if you recognize who the legend is in this pic:

That's dubpl8, of course.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

i might be interested in the LEDs... how dark is the dark red though?

I see one vendor has LED tails going for 325 (Depo) shipped.

last few prices of genuine OEM put up and sold on the classifieds here have been 300-500 depending on condition, regardless of tint.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

i dont hate metal, just not into it all the time or know all of the new subgenres out there. always take recommendations though.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
try this band im told they are a form of "Doom Metal" lol i dont know the sub genres either.
The guy who introduced me to them called them a modern form of Black Sabbath

Ghost - Cirice

I dont know how to embed videos into the forum but here is a youtube link.