GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
In the Carrollton/Addison area. I think you and I have similar tastes in music. What's good out there?

You won't find our similar taste in music in that area, I assure you of that :lol:

Check out Deep Ellum when you're out here, depending on how long you're gonna be here.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
You won't find our similar taste in music in that area, I assure you of that [emoji38]

Check out Deep Ellum when you're out here, depending on how long you're gonna be here.
Heh figured. I'll have a rental car. Will be there just Sunday-Thurs the week of the 24th

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Well, I'll have my dog and will probably get there around 6ish (leaving the next morning).

And close to the airport, I think.

Well, if you're keen to meet up, I can take you to a really nice trail near downtown that I hit up after I get off work since I hate sitting in traffic during rush hour. It's also friendly to dogs as well.

http://katytraildallas.org/

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Lol, DUBPL8 returns, EDM talk ensues. Thread is official OT now :D

This place is slow as shit, wtf happened here? I'm not talking about the thread, but the entire forum. I spend a lot more time on The Car Lounge at Vortex since it doesn't seem to be affected by the exodus to social media.

And I still hate EDM and the douchebags that are into it, so that will never change. Plus EDM is dying now :D hahaha

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Heh figured. I'll have a rental car. Will be there just Sunday-Thurs the week of the 24th

Ah word, well there's plenty of great places to eat in Deep Ellum now.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
there more EDM lovers out there than people realize.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
there more EDM lovers out there than people realize.

Except EDM festivals are going down the shitter, remember TomorrowWorld? After the colossal fuckup with last September's event, the organizers cancelled it for this year :lol:

SFX has gone bankrupt. More and more of the kids who were into EDM have moved on to greener pastures.

So no, there are no "more EDM lovers" out there anymore.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
And I still hate EDM and the douchebags that are into it, so that will never change. Plus EDM is dying now :D hahaha

the scene may be shrinking but its not going to die anytime soon. the douchebags will move on to whatever is popular next, probably country.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Except EDM festivals are going down the shitter, remember TomorrowWorld? After the colossal fuckup with last September's event, the organizers cancelled it for this year :lol:

SFX has gone bankrupt. More and more of the kids who were into EDM have moved on to greener pastures.

So no, there are no "more EDM lovers" out there anymore.

im an edm lover.

organizer of festivals were merely cashing in on the wave of popularity.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
EDM is a joke anyways, I'll stick with underground house, techno, and drum and bass.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
the scene may be shrinking but its not going to die anytime soon. the douchebags will move on to whatever is popular next, probably country.

Never say never, remember the RAVE Act? I'd rather get down at a gritty warehouse than a dusty festival.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
ok so we define EDM differently.. ive become accustomed to using edm as an umbrella term for house, techno, d&b, trance, etc.. mostly out of convenience of dealing with the pop music overlap and the people that come with it.