GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
ugh, i hate people.

i have this friend on IG who i went to grade school with.. she's very intelligent and opinionated to the left-side of the argument... posts a pic of protesters she sees in NYC who are anti trump.. i make a joke about trump's attempted attempted assassination by the illegal out in Vegas... she then proceeds to go on a rant as if i am serious about being anti-immigrant.

people suck.

Im all for immigrants. However illegals who cross in and do not want to assimilate into our society... that i have a problem with.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Im all for immigrants. However illegals who cross in and do not want to assimilate into our society... that i have a problem with.

while i dont disagree with you, im not going to engage in much more political stuff on the internet today. I'd say its best to leave election stuff off the forums.. or this thread at least.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
while i dont disagree with you, im not going to engage in much more political stuff on the internet today. I'd say its best to leave election stuff off the forums.. or this thread at least.

So those of you who have been graced with eating a public sub. Which one is your favorite? I really like the chicken cordon bleu.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Dang, must fap more to Roxie. :not bad:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Don't suppose anyone here knows what there is to do in Dallas (that's cheap)?

I decided to do three 12-hour trips instead of two 18-hour trips.
Gonna stop in Dallas the first night, and then Tucson the second night, and then straight through to Sacramento.

Where in Dallas? I live near Dallas and work downtown, depends on what you're keen on doing.