GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I can't believe how many people are watching it :laugh:

I guess people like white girl dancing?? Idk.

I guess lol. I just found it while scrolling through my IG and was like what is this?

Its all good. What you do there is like the height of my dancing skills

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I guess lol. I just found it while scrolling through my IG and was like what is this?

Its all good. What you do there is like the height of my dancing skills

I was so paranoid someone was gonna walk in right in the middle of it LOL I kept looking back to check.

That was a good training session though. A good 2+ hours of straight lifting.

Hamilton is pretty decent lifting music.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Don't suppose anyone here knows what there is to do in Dallas (that's cheap)?

I decided to do three 12-hour trips instead of two 18-hour trips.
Gonna stop in Dallas the first night, and then Tucson the second night, and then straight through to Sacramento.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I was so paranoid someone was gonna walk in right in the middle of it LOL I kept looking back to check.

That was a good training session though. A good 2+ hours of straight lifting.

Hamilton is pretty decent lifting music.

Haha yeah i saw you looking like a deer in headlights ever 5-10 seconds.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
think theyll make you stay the whole day?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I want to stay the whole day for the hours lol

yeah i like money too

i guess it varies by job.... where i work sometimes people in my job have their exit interview and are told they can go home. a matter of whether or not they will keep their eye on the ball, so to speak..

two people from the same group put in 2 weeks notice within last week. one was a supervisor - they told him he would not have to come back in, ever. the other guy, i believe, will serve out his two weeks since he is actually useful to operations. but i bet they will have him doing data mining or some menial tasks his last few days so he cant fuck anything up

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
ugh, i hate people.

i have this friend on IG who i went to grade school with.. she's very intelligent and opinionated to the left-side of the argument... posts a pic of protesters she sees in NYC who are anti trump.. i make a joke about trump's attempted attempted assassination by the illegal out in Vegas... she then proceeds to go on a rant as if i am serious about being anti-immigrant.

people suck.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
ugh, i hate people.

i have this friend on IG who i went to grade school with.. she's very intelligent and opinionated to the left-side of the argument... posts a pic of protesters she sees in NYC who are anti trump.. i make a joke about trump's attempted attempted assassination by the illegal out in Vegas... she then proceeds to go on a rant as if i am serious about being anti-immigrant.

people suck.

That's pretty annoying. I stopped engaging people on politics for the most part. One of my supposed friends removed me from fb after I commented on one of their bogus political rants that made no sense. People are stupid.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
one of the many reasons i got off facebook. people dont understand that their opinions are nice to have and share with friends, but not everyone sees the world as you do and will also voice their opinions when presented a vector to do so. and when they do, friendships are over.

remember when people mostly kept opinions to themselves and we were not so divided as a country? pepperidge farms remembers.