GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
still don't understand how that guy walked in with that gun without anyone noticing it

It doesn't matter, because it's the guns fault!

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
BTW, that same day a lady from The Voice was shot by a fan while she was out giving autographs and stuff.

Then that night the club got shot up.

Today on my way to work there was a bomb threat at the Downtown Miami Courthouse. I believe it ended up being a hoax though.

LOL and they want to disarm the public....pfft, please. Taking my weapons so that I can't defend myself against these type of events is just insane. Blows my mind that people can even support weapons bans.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Today is my birthday.

Bow down.

happy birthday.

in other news, mine is in 3 days. and i get to go to work that day before my 3 day weekend.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
TSI GUY

Yeah The voice star was killed while signing autographs for fans after a show. Her brother then tackled and fought with the guy and the gunman killed himself during the struggle. So not really sure the motive besides a deranged fan.

Pulse was just crazy. I got home from my local club about half an hour from where this happened when i started seeing all the alerts. It was nice of FB to have the ability to let people "Check in" that they were okay and safe after the incident thats how i found out most of my friends were safe.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Anyone in here play CS:GO? I started playing this weekend and all of my friends are console gamers (like me), so I got no one to play with.

Such a cool game, much skill.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone in here play CS:GO? I started playing this weekend and all of my friends are console gamers (like me), so I got no one to play with.

Such a cool game, much skill.

Ive been known to dabble in Cs:GO
Whats your steam name?

Thankssss guyssssss :wub:
oh yeah happy birthday