GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orlando MKV Spring Install $180 OTD

Nikerey

Darkness
Ok guys so the deal has finally been worked out.

Royal VW in Orlando is now installing springs and coilovers (no adjustments made by Royal) on all MKV GTIs and GLIs. They are only charging $180 for the install, no alignment. You bring the Springs and $180 and they are on. You dont need to worry about them seeing an intake and calling VW to void your warenty or anything like that...the guys there are very cool.

Important: You must let me know if you want to get your springs installed here. I will call and set up an appointment for you with the Shop Manager. I will not be taking any money or anything like that, all of that will be taken care of through Royal. Its just that one tech has agreed to do the work and it can only be done on the days he is there (includes weekends). If you call the main desk they will not know what days he is working.

My springs were just installed here, and another member of CFLMKV is having his done on wed. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
hey justin...check out our orlando thread, maybe you could come up for a meet sometime, i know there are a few tampa mkv's that would roll with you

tmrakip

Dog is my co-pilot
Talked to Royal today...coilovers and GLIs are the same price. original post updated with info.

DAMN! I'm getting coilovers installed there when the time comes

justinfl

hey justin...check out our orlando thread, maybe you could come up for a meet sometime, i know there are a few tampa mkv's that would roll with you

I will have to see, I have a gf and a 6 month old baby... as you can guess car meets are hard to fit in there.. I may be hitting up FixxFest though...

No it can be a sat, but you would need to get to Orlando by noonish as the shop isnt open very late on Saturdays.

Ok, I will talk to my girl and see what's up.. Orlando is still an hour and a half from here.. :\