GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orange on Orange

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
my friend was in town so I took him out to Valley of Fire to check it out, being from Atlanta and never being to Vegas he was blown away with the scenery we have here, we took some shots just before sunset... this was my favorite.

And here is one from the opposite side shooting into the sun.

yes yes yes...i know i know....wheel gap! Ill take care of it eventually!

BTW - those are the original tires - 55k miles on my car! not bad for cheap tires.

Maxxis MA-V1's go on next week.

Last edited:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Sick pics! That desert is beautiful.

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
Great pictures
like always

mdonders

ballin'
Car(s)
2008 2-Door Rabbit-S
wow that first shot is absolutely awesome. perfect time for an HDR -- the details really pop. only thing is the yellow hue/halo thing coming out from the bottom of the car (well and the wheel gap :yikes:)

great work man! btw what camera you shooting with?

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Looks great and 55k? that's a lot you must have some nice roads or drive less aggressive

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
^D2X in these shots

Note my sig for all my gear...

the yellow hue coming out from under the car is the sunset shooting in ... it isnt so much of halo'ing from the Tone mapping as it is just the timing of the sun being low on the horizon mixed with the HDR - I actually dodged some of that in more because i liked it.

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
Looks great and 55k? that's a lot you must have some nice roads or drive less aggressive

We have excellent roads and I am 41 yrs old so I guess I do drive less agressive than your average 24 yr old - however, I have rotated the tires 3 times already and that probably helps with even wear.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Lol, I wouldn't say that. My dad drives pretty aggressive with his old 330i and even with the TDI now haha. But you rotated tires 3 times? I've done that with mine within the first 15k I do have summer tires but still 3 times rotation out of the 55k that's impressive.